HOPE FUND FOR CHILDREN
MILLBURN, NEW JERSEY STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
The Board is proud to announce a 2020 scholarship in the amount of $1000 for a Millburn High School student who is: a Millburn, New Jersey resident; has applied to one or more accredited US colleges and/or universities; with a parent who has been diagnosed and treated for cancer, where such parent has been divorced and is unmarried. The scholarship would be awarded upon the student's acceptance of an offer of admission to an accredited US college and/or university.
Hope Fund for Children supports scholarships for students whose lives and finances have been impacted by cancer in the family.
Hope Fund for Children grants a $1000 college undergraduate scholarship for U.S. applicants currently in their freshman, sophomore, junior or senior years of full-time attendance at an accredited and approved college or university located in the United States. Scholarships are awarded through the student's college or university.
How to apply:
Students may send the following documents by mail to "BOB Fund for Children, Inc., dba Hope Fund for Children," 40 West 37th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10018" or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
* Transcript from your college or university showing that you are a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior in good standing;
* Statement of approximately 60 words regarding financial need and the diagnosis of cancer in your family;
* Current financial aid award letter or summary from your college or university, along with any FAFSA or PROFILE application; and
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOLARSHIP
BOB Fund for Children, Inc. funds the University of Miami Robert G. Chin Scholarship. Application info for eligible University of Miami students may be obtained at the University of Miami scholarship page.
Letter from Megan Dehne, 2017 University of Miami Robert G. Chin scholarship
recipient funded by BOB Fund for Children, Inc.
BOB Fund for Children, Inc. granted the 2016 University of Miami Robert G. Chin scholarship to Blake Kapnick.
Diamond Layne, 2015 scholarship receipient
2014 Book Award recipient Melissa Saldarriaga
2013 Book Award recipient Courtney Liddell
Hope Fund for Children is pleased to provide camp scholarships for children affected by family cancer. An adult may apply on behalf of a child for a summer camp stipend by submitting the following to email@example.com:
1) Name and U.S. address of camp, with verification of camp's 501(c)(3) status.
2) Name, date of birth, and address of child camper.
3) Brief explanation (up to 50 words) of family cancer.
4) Brief explanation (up to 50 words) of the child's financial need.
Camp Scholarship Recipient
Camp Scholarship Recipient Graciela